Starting in February and during the whole semester we will promote a photography competition open to all.
On a monthly basis, we will launch a competition related to a theme or to the month’s highlighted regions of France and you will be able to submit your photographies and hope to win exciting prizes. There will be a prize for the best monthly photograph and a global final prize.
With the cooperation of the JRC FotoCineClub we will welcome your best and most imaginative works to embrace the French culture.
Rules of the competition
- Photos should be related with the French regions of the month or with the selected theme
- Participation is open to anyone!
- Each participant can send in up to three photos per month.
- Every month there will be awarded a first prize. Honorable mentions may be attributed
- The winning entries and honorable mentions will be exhibited in the gallery in the French Semester website and social media.
- Photos may be colour or black and white. They should be high-resolution digital photos to print.
- Submit your photos by sending small versions (~2MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Photos” in the subject.
- Please include the first name and the last name of the participant, where and when the photo was taken, and a title or caption in English.
- The photos must have been taken by the participant
- Voting procedure: The voting is composed of members from the French Semester and/or the FotoCineClub of the JRC.